Monday 6 June 2016

“My financialdomination website  is dedicated all to ME and my love of raping the wallets of weak willed men. I adore being pampered, worshiped, and served by financial slaves. It’s a lifestyle that very few can ever have the pleasure of experiencing and I do not take it for granted. I relish in it. My passion is palatable and infectious. I make you love being a wallet for me. If you’re offended by kneeling for a beautiful curvy Goddess and extending your wallet out in a gesture of submissive adoration you should leave now.. but if on the other hand that thought alone delights you then you need to experience the REAL thing!”








“I request your presence at the downfall of man, where woman heralded by her beauty and grace seizes your mortal soul and conquers your wallet! I am your Goddess & you shall bow to my Holy desires. “

“You can become one of my VIP (VERY INDOCTRINATED PUPPET) boys and drown in the world of financialdomination to Goddess Posh. Being VIP is a status symbol for those who worship me. If you worship me like a TRUE POSH PUPPET you would never hesitate about becoming VIP. That’s because you want as much of me as you can get, being the addict that you are. VIPs are granted access to all of the private blog posts in my website which includes photos, videos, mp3s and financialdomination stories.”

No comments:

Post a Comment